This page is designed to assist media professionals with helpful resources. We are currently at work enhancing this page. If you need anything specific, please feel free to Contact Us
Robert J. Morgan is the senior pastor of The Donelson Fellowship in Nashville, Tennessee where he has served nearly 35 years. He’s a best-selling and Gold-Medallion-winning author with over 20 books in print and well over 4 million books in circulation. His products in electronic and audio format number hundreds of thousands. He is also a staff writer for Dr. David Jeremiah and Turning Points Ministries. Rob’s books have been translated into multiple languages, and he has appeared on many national television and radio programs. He and his wife, Katrina, reside in the Opryland area of Nashville and in Roan Mountain, Tennessee. They have three daughters and twelve grandchildren.
Click on any image below to download a zip file with the full resolution copy
Rob is a highly sought after speaker for Bible conferences, fund raising events, professional / corporate / motivational events, writers conferences, and more.
Some of his speaking venues include:
- Appearances at major fund raising events for Turning Point Ministries and Child Evangelism Fellowship.
- Shadow Mountain Community Church in El Cajon, CA pastored by best-selling author Dr. David Jeremiah.
- First Baptist Church in Jackson, MI. Invited to speak to over 500 deacons at annual deacons’ banquet, as well as preaching to over 3,000 attendees and a televised audience for the Sunday morning services.
- Billy Graham Evangelistic Association. Invited as special speaker to the BGEA corporate office personel.
- Child Evangelism Fellowship. Featured speaker at the 2011 tri-annual international CEF convention.
- Columbia International University in Columbia, SC. Invited regularly as guest speaker. Featured as “Alumni of the Year” in 2011.
- Crossroads Communication in Burlington, NC. Invited as chapel speaker after appearing on 100 Huntley Street.
- Corporate Conference for Cook’s Pest Control.
- Cliff Barrows Week at The Cove for the Gilly Graham Evangelistic Association (April 2011).
- Bible Hour Speaker for Gideons International (July 2011).
- National Christian Foundation Family Life Conference (July 2011).