This page is designed to assist media professionals with helpful resources. We are currently at work enhancing this page. If you need anything specific, please feel free to Contact Us
Robert J. Morgan is the teaching pastor of The Donelson Fellowship in Nashville, Tennessee, where he has served for over 40 years. He is a best-selling, gold-Illuminations, and gold-medallion winning writer with more than 35 books in print and approximately 5 million copies in circulation in multiple languages. He is a collaborative writer for Dr. David Jeremiah and Turning Points Magazine. Rob has appeared on numerous television and radio shows. He speaks widely at churches, conferences, schools, and corporate events.
Rob was also a homemaker and a caregiver for his late wife of 43 years, Katrina, who battled multiple sclerosis and passed away in November of 2019. He and Katrina have three daughters and sixteen grandchildren. They are co-owners of Roan Mountain Bed and Breakfast in Roan Mountain, Tennessee. In 2014, Rob was awarded an honorary Doctor of Divinity Degree from his alma mater, Columbia International University.
Click on any image below to download a zip file with the full resolution copy
Mastering Life Graphic
One of Rob’s titles, “Mastering Life Before It’s Too Late” is a frequent topic. Click here to view/download a high-resolution image of the Mastering Life graphic for bulletins, flyers, power-point backgrounds, or whatever you need in conjunction with Rob’s speaking. After clicking the link, either drag the image from your browser to your desktop, or right-click on the graphic and choose “save link as”.
Rob is a highly sought after speaker for Bible conferences, fund raising events, professional / corporate / motivational events, writers conferences, and more.
Some of his speaking venues include:
- Appearances at major fund raising events for Turning Point Ministries and Child Evangelism Fellowship.
- Shadow Mountain Community Church in El Cajon, CA pastored by best-selling author Dr. David Jeremiah.
- First Baptist Church in Jackson, MI. Invited to speak to over 500 deacons at annual deacons’ banquet, as well as preaching to over 3,000 attendees and a televised audience for the Sunday morning services.
- Billy Graham Evangelistic Association. Invited as special speaker to the BGEA corporate office personel.
- Child Evangelism Fellowship. Featured speaker at the 2011 tri-annual international CEF convention.
- Columbia International University in Columbia, SC. Invited regularly as guest speaker. Featured as “Alumni of the Year” in 2011.
- Crossroads Communication in Burlington, NC. Invited as chapel speaker after appearing on 100 Huntley Street.
- Corporate Conference for Cook’s Pest Control.
- Cliff Barrows Week at The Cove for the Gilly Graham Evangelistic Association (April 2011).
- Bible Hour Speaker for Gideons International (July 2011).
- National Christian Foundation Family Life Conference (July 2011).