In Always Near, pastor Rob Morgan provides 10 ways believers can cultivate the blessings of God's presence, including:
• Discovering special places
• Focusing on things unseen
• Abiding in Scripture
• Highlighting special times
• Trusting God in difficulty
• Serving God in ways large and small
Robert J. Morgan is a writer and speaker who serves as the teaching pastor at The Donelson Fellowship in Nashville. He is the author of The Red Sea Rules, The Strength You Need, Reclaiming the Lost Art of Biblical Meditation, Then Sings My Soul, and many other titles, with more than 4.5 million copies in circulation. He and his wife, Katrina, have three daughters and sixteen grandchildren.