Here’s the outline from Galatians 6:1-6 that served to organize my sermon last Sunday at The Donelson Fellowship. The question was: Are you easy to live with? There are five suggestions in these verses to improve our personalities and our relationships.
1. Correct Each Other Cautiously – v. 1: Brothers, if someone is caught in a sin, you who are spiritual should restore him gently.
2. Help Each Other in Tough Times – v. 2: Carry each other’s burdens, and in this way you will fulfill the law of Christ.
3. Keep a Modest Opinion of Yourself – v. 3: If anyone thinks he is something when he is nothing, he deceives himself.
4. Don’t Compare Yourself with Someone Else – v. 4 & 5: Each one should test his own actions. Then he can take pride in himself, without comparing himself to somebody else, for each one should carry his own load.
5. Faithfully support the Lord’s Work – v. 6: Anyone who receives instruction in the Word must share all good things with his instructors.
(For the complete sermon, click here).